Sunday, June 18, 2006

PaSsion

I have a lot of paSsion in me which I like to spread it as much as I could so that the world may be a happier place. I admit that I am only one...but one could do something..couldn't they? at least I think they could if one has the passion...
BUT many, and I mean MANY times, I was accuse of being too passionate for what I believe in. I believe in love in friendships...friendship means so much to me that to some extent, I was accused of not knowing the difference between love and friendship.
Yups. I do not really know the difference. People from the "love" side gets jealous when I share closely with the "friendship" side. Sometimes, the friendship side gets confused as to whether the love I portray is really what they think.
Yups. I do not know the difference.
But what I do know is that it is not a sin to love, nor having such paSsion in me. Because only then, I know myself best, and to love people around me, can only be as naturale.

0 comments: