Thursday, July 26, 2007

I have to cover Cheong!!!

8pm Wednesday 25th July 07:
I texted Cheong -- "Where are you? Your bum ain't in St Thom."

He said he was coming.

Last game before the night ends -- its me and Cheong vs darling and Mabel.

Then, the shuttle whizzed past Cheong and his upstretched hands --

"Yours!" I shouted.

In response to that, he ducked...last minute.... argh!! I lunged at it, but didn't get it past the net.

Dejavu - somehow during that lunge, I feel like I am playing the Mark role in the games Mark and I played together. I apologise for all the times I made you cover for me, Mark! :) Promise I will not fake move you again and no last minute ducking.

"Once you raise your arms, commit!" -- Mark Hii

2 comments:

siddiq said...

Lies all lies, Cheong was doing the right thing! I saw him !

Regards,
Cheongfan

Serpentine said...

As your identity is anonymous,if that is your testimony, it shall be inadmissible as evidence. Hahaha..