Sunday, October 28, 2007

Running out of ideas

Sometimes, when we are in a place that we have to just do what is required of us, we lose our own selves in that process and in that place, we lose the abstract beauty in us, and we forget how to show that part of the beauty to the world and to those around us that matters.

Make sense?

What I am trying to say is, as this applies to me, I just work and work and work. Getting up at 7.50am, take the 8.32am train, reach the office at 8.58am, and work til whenever that is required out of me that day. Monday - Friday, routine...

No one I know likes work. But we all have to do it, now or sometime in our future. I am talking about general public anyway.

I am losing my abstract self, and I need to gain it back by smelling the neighbour's jasmine flowers in the weekend, or just sit by myself in a train platform, not going anyway, just sitting there and observe people.

I need to write, I need to paint, I need to play sports...By the way, I can't find acrylic paint here, they only seem to sell watercolours... sucks! Anyway, made myself a new pair of glasses, and I look totally like a librarian. Perfect.

0 comments: