Saturday, December 01, 2007

Passionate product for Passionate people





I seldom use facial cleanser because I always believe in cleaning my precious face by using natural substance --
i.e. h20





Then, I thought I better get some blackhead remover cleanser.. so Clearasil it is. But then, Clearasil seems to make things worse.. no kidding, everytime I used it, a pimple will mysteriously start to form itself on my face.

Solution?

BodyShop Passion face cleanser! It is like light whipped cream when you squirt it out, has meeeeneeemum smell. Yes, smells au naturale. Fantastic! And the best thing is? They support Community Trade too! Fair price, fair product, fair origins...
and no, BodyShop is not paying me to write this. It is just pure customer satisfaction. 100% recommendation from mua!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hope you are doing alright there. enjoying yourself like hell right ;) Japan is da best. will try to call you soon.

Ronald Adrian said...

your my all NaTuraL paSSion :)