Thursday, December 20, 2007

Pictures of my weekends in the past 3 months when I was in Fukuoka


















Well.. 3 months being posted to Fukuoka branch office came and went by in a blink of an eye.

Last weekend, I took the 6.30am Shinkansen from Fukuoka to Tokyo. As I stepped out into Tokyo Station, the place looks old and dirty, reminds me of London indeed. After meeting Nick (we are to exchange our posts in the branch offices -- we exchanged apartment keys and train passes, working information in respective branches etc), I took the train to my Apartment in Higashi-Chiba....
That night, I met up with Laura (who came up from Osaka for the weekend), Yuma (whom was heading up to the mountains soon), Aaron Ling (whom also came into Tokyo for that weekend), and a couple of Yuma's friends. The night's event aside, I hereby post some pics of my good old day-tripping while I was down South, Kyushu region when I was working in Fukuoka:

0 comments: