Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Malam Malaysia 2008 - 'Home'












































































































It was on August 30th, a day prior to Merdeka.

This is also the first time that I am attending Malam without being involved in its preparations.
Frankly, after the successful 2006 'Secrets' - Pleasure, Ego, Passion - what with the fantastic deco team I had, I was quite skeptical for this 2008's. Furthermore, due to some inside information, I went to this year's Malam with low expectations.

I was not disappointed.

The night was relaxing, with a few genuine laughs. Although I had to wait until near 10pm for my food, the organisers were really friendly and the N-sync dance by Alif and gang blew the stage.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very fine......

Bernard "xiaoqiu" said...

hey huimin.... this is bernard here.. found ur blog through mabel's... once again sorry for the delay of the food .. however, hope everything is fine there... God bless :)