Monday, August 13, 2007

fare meself well...

And we all wonder why I am always late.. this time is not my fault.. sorry guys.. but seriously, my darling D cup friend was literally drunk when Ronald, Roderick and I went to pick her up. Partly because she just finished her legal training so she was drinking personally, and partly because the we (legal training people) had an "end of legal prof training party" as well.
Loads of apologies again for keeping people waiting!!

Other than that, Mabel's blog covers pretty much everything. Thanks for the gifts guys! Will try to make space in my luggage for them, or I will just hug them in the attempt to bring them over to Japan with me!

I will definitely miss this bunch of frens! Took me a while to find you all and get use to you all, but definitely worth keeping all of you...Muaks muaks!

Missing in action that night with valid reasons -- Denise and Ah Boo, Ben Yong, Deborah, Ellen and Justin.


















0 comments: