Saturday, August 25, 2007

Physical pain never felt so great!

View from my desk -- Overlooking Osaka Business Park.. Always got helicopter flying around as the Osaka Castle is there as well (not in this pic). The castle is this horrendous green and white thingy..












My Company -- I am on the 15th floor, Crystal Tower.


The view from my workplace is gorgeous.. Just yesterday, there is this red dust thingy that according to Mike (an old staff), Osaka tends to have this yellow or red dust that occasionally gets blown over by the wind from don't know which desert... the sky was entirely red but I didn't have my camera with me then, so no pics.. :(

Will be expecting to work late next week onwards. My team leader stays til 11pm. And he expects us all to do the same. Sigh. Whoever says working life is fun??? Only the $$ bit is motivating me right now. I love the people in the company though.. Maybe that shall be my new motivation? Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.


Ok this is totally random, but thought I would share my wound on my heel with everyone. That, was caused by my shoes which did not contain my expanded feet in the heat properly.. Enjoy... I didn't know which medicine to buy coz they were in Japanese.. so I do the home-DIY style.. put salt.. Yes, my temporary threshold for pain is very high! It healed a bit. By the next day, the pain is totally gone. Viola!

1 comments:

Ling said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee............. SO GELIK LAR!!! lolx