Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Yay~ my video!



Its amazing how much love I can give to my friends especially my gurlfrens!!! muakss... been so long that we are far apart but I will never forget our schooling days, the best of all!

CLei -- partner in class
Pei -- erm.. I love that nose stud man! How new is that?
Put -- You look gorgeous in the video!
Farah D -- I still can't link anything else but boobs to you. Sorry, didn't mean to sound so shallow when I talk about you.
Pris -- The vagina walk production was funny... although I would prefer live shows from you?
Mich -- Can't hear much from that video snippet of yours....I just heard Wood, Cat and Sunny day in Bristol and of course, I heard that wet kiss.
Feli -- Miss you lar!

As for Seong, PY and Rafiq, huGss and know that you have a space in my small box-liked apartment in Japan.

Love to my darling who compiled the video. Yeah yeah, Pris, I know it is hard work for him to do that. Bweks~

0 comments: